Dear Valued Clients,
I am looking forward to the reopening of Born Curly Studio. Like all salons, we are bound by new social distancing and safety guidelines designed to protect both of us during your visit to Born Curly. In keeping with this, we ask that you do the following:
- Please arrive only 5 minutes before your appointment and text via at 647-205-3474 upon your arrival.
- You will have to wait outside the Sola doors (upstairs) or in your car until I let you in for your appointment.
- Kindly come alone unless your family member is receiving a service as well.
- Please no food and beverage
- Please wear a mask!
- If you have a cough, fever, or difficulty breathing. Please cancel and do not come in regarding the safety of you and others.
- Touchless Greetings and Goodbyes. As hard as this will be for all of us, we will not be shaking hands or hugging during this time.
- Please no walk-ins. Appointments only. If you need to purchase products. We will have to arrange a time.
Salons have specific Ministry health and safety standards to which we must adhere. In addition, I have completed the Barbicide Certification, which is the gold standard for clean and safe services in salons during the Covid-19.
Rules for service:
- When performing haircuts, as always, we will start the service with curls dry. Ensure you arrive with your Curls on a 1st or 2nd day wash, down, and detangled. After the cut, I will then wash/condition and apply products after your dry-cut/shaping or color. *This is an additional service if Booked! (Please bring your own clips to lift your roots).
- I will NOT dry your hair. After any service. (Due to potential airborne spread).
- I will continue to use one fresh cape and towels for each client.
Hoping to see you soon!
BE BOLD BE BRAVE BE CURLY!