Important steps to follow before and during your next appointment.
Save the date! If all goes well, we should be back in business on May 6th. We are super excited to see you again. It is of the utmost importance that the following steps are read and adhered to before and during each appointment in order to ensure you get the most out of your Born Curly Experience. Please read them carefully!
- Please click here to review the Covid screening checklist on the homepage of my website
- Masks are mandatory
- Arrive 5 minutes before your appointment and text me at 647-205-3474 upon your arrival.
- Please wait outside the Sola doors (upstairs) or in your car until I let you in for your appointment.
- Kindly come alone unless your family member is receiving a service as well.
- Please no food and beverages
- VERY IMPORTANT! As per Covid regulations. When performing curly cuts, as always, I will start the service with curls styled and dry. Ensure you arrive with your Curls on a 1st or 2nd-day wash, with product down and detangled. After the cut, I will then wash/condition, and apply products after your dry-cut/shaping or colour. *This is an additional add-on service to BOOK! (Please bring your own clips to lift your roots).
- First time booking for colour. You must contact me for a virtual consultation.
- Due to the One client at a time Covid policy, Hair drying can not exceed the time of your appointment if wash and style add-on is booked.
- I will continue to use one fresh cape and towels for each client.
- My studio will be completely sanitized after every client and portable air cleaner with HEPA filter to remove any potential Covid virus particles.
- Touch-less Greetings and Goodbyes. As hard as this will be for all of us, we will not be shaking hands or hugging during this time.
- Please no walk-ins. Appointments only. If you need to purchase products during a non-appointment visit. We will have to arrange a time.
- If you cannot make your appointment please notify me 24 hours in advance.
Salons have specific Ministry health and safety standards to which we must adhere. In addition, I have completed the Barbicide Certification, which is the gold standard for clean and safe services in salons during the Covid-19.
I look forward to seeing you all soon.